Abakus – Flyer Design
A flyer is a form of paper advertisement intended for wide distribution and typically posted or distributed in a public place, handed out to individuals or sent through the mail. Flyers may be used by individuals, businesses, not-for-profit organizations or governments to:
- Advertise an event such as a music concert, nightclub appearance, festival, or political rally
- Promote a goods-selling businesses such as a used car lot discount store or a service business such as a restaurant or massage parlour.
- Persuade people about a social, religious, or political message, as in evangelism or political campaign activities on behalf of a political party or candidate during an election.
- Flyers have been used in armed conflict: for example, airborne leaflet propaganda has been a tactic of psychological warfare.
- Recruit members for organizations or companies.
Read more on Wikipedia.